Checked List is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. More information about Checked List can be seen here
. Further information about Checked List can be found at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk and is labeled CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Checked List is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.31 MB (2421688
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (462.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This page is about Checked List version 2015.06.01.192447
alone. For other Checked List versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application released by Checked List. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Checked List from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List program will be found very quickly. After you click Checked List in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Checked List by Checked List from your computer, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-02 01:15:55.343