Checked List is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Checked List. Please open http://checkedlistapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Checked List on Checked List's page. Checked List is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListUn.exe OFS_. CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Checked List's primary executable file and it takes circa 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Checked List. They occupy an average of 2.83 MB (2969712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUn.exe (556.73 KB)
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.47 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (445.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This web page is about Checked List version 2015.09.26.025339
alone. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program released by Checked List. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Checked List from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Checked List in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the program is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Checked List supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-18 05:30:02.283