This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. You can find out more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. Please open http://checkedlistapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Checked List on Checked List's web page. Checked List is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Checked List directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Checked List is C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk.
Checked List installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.60 MB (2721536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.58 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (629.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Checked List version 2016.02.28.181637
only. You can find below info on other releases of Checked List:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Checked List we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Checked List:
- C:\Program Files\Checked List
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Checked List
- C:\Program Files\Checked List\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Checked List\bin\CheckedList.expext.exe
- C:\Program Files\Checked List\bin\CheckedList.expext.zip
- C:\Program Files\Checked List\bin\CheckedList.PurBrowse.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\Publisher
Checked List is a program released by Checked List. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Checked List from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". The Checked List application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Checked List in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the program is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your computer, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-28 23:44:12.380