Checked List is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. More information on Checked List can be found here
. You can read more about on Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Usually the Checked List program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Checked List directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Checked List is C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Checked List's primary executable file and it takes close to 106.23 KB (108784 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Checked List. They take 2.27 MB (2381224
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.51 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (463.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This page is about Checked List version 2015.06.17.152858
alone. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program marketed by Checked List. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List application will be found very quickly. When you click Checked List in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Checked List supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 19:39:44.027