This info is about Checked List for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. More information on Checked List can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Checked List. The program's main executable file is named CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.70 KB (108232 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Checked List. They take 2.75 MB (2884032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.57 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (649.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.25.033300
of Checked List. For other Checked List versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program by Checked List. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Checked List from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Checked List in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your computer, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Checked List in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-25 05:07:05.277