This web page is about Checked List for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. Check out here
for more info on Checked List. You can get more details about Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Checked List folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Checked List by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk and is named CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The executable files below are part of Checked List. They occupy an average of 2.05 MB (2154216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.55 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (641.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Checked List version 2016.04.15.010510
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Checked List:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Checked List
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\utilCheckedList.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\updateCheckedList.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Util Checked List\ImagePath
Checked List is an application released by Checked List. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Checked List from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". The Checked List app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Checked List in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-15 15:37:00.150