You can find below details on how to remove Checked List for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. Go over here
for more info on Checked List. Please follow http://checkedlistapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Checked List on Checked List's web page. Usually the Checked List application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Checked List. CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Checked List's main executable file and it takes around 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk.
Checked List is composed of the following executables which take 2.67 MB (2797840
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.59 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (639.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Checked List version 2016.04.11.123930
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application released by the software company Checked List. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Checked List from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Checked List in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Checked List which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-11 16:45:21.003