This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Checked List for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. Further information on Checked List can be seen here
. More details about the app Checked List can be found at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Checked List. utilCheckedList.exe is the Checked List's primary executable file and it occupies about 445.73 KB (456432 bytes) on disk.
Checked List contains of the executables below. They occupy 688.26 KB (704776
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (445.73 KB)
This info is about Checked List version 2015.09.02.060246
only. You can find below info on other releases of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Checked List:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\utilCheckedList.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\utilCheckedList.InstallState
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedList.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListbho.dll
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\DisplayName
Checked List is a program by Checked List. Some users want to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Checked List from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Checked List in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-14 09:43:26.067