This page is about Checked List for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. Open here
for more details on Checked List. More info about the software Checked List can be seen at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Checked List directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Checked List is C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Checked List's primary file takes about 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) and is named CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Checked List is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.72 MB (2849704
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUn.exe (640.73 KB)
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.51 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (634.20 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Checked List version 2015.09.22.003902
only. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Checked List from your computer.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Checked List's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Checked List
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Checked List\bin\6857.dll
- C:\Program Files\Checked List\bin\685764.dll
- C:\Program Files\Checked List\bin\685770c27f.dll
- C:\Program Files\Checked List\bin\685770c27f64.dll
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\DisplayIcon
Checked List is a program by the software company Checked List. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Checked List in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-12 00:47:08.137