You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. More information on Checked List can be found here
. You can get more details on Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Checked List folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Checked List is C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk and is titled CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Checked List. They occupy about 2.61 MB (2741024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.61 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (639.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
This page is about Checked List version 2016.04.14.170824
only. You can find below info on other versions of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application released by Checked List. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Checked List from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Checked List in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-14 21:48:57.630