Checked List is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. More information about Checked List can be read here
. Detailed information about Checked List can be seen at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Usually the Checked List program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Checked List. The program's main executable file is labeled CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 105.70 KB (108232 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Checked List. They occupy 2.65 MB (2778344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.55 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (629.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.22.043421
of Checked List. For other Checked List versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Checked List you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Checked List from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Checked List:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Checked List
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\a558.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\a55864.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\a55878cb02.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Checked List
Checked List is an application marketed by Checked List. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Checked List or simply click the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List program will be found very quickly. When you select Checked List in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-22 06:18:27.457