This page contains thorough information on how to remove Checked List for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. You can find out more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. More details about Checked List can be found at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled utilCheckedList.exe and occupies 641.20 KB (656584 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Checked List. They occupy 1.38 MB (1442096
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.60 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (641.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.02.21.101640
of Checked List. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application by the software company Checked List. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Checked List from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List application will be found automatically. When you select Checked List in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-21 13:53:10.780