This web page is about Checked List for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Checked List. More details about the application Checked List can be found at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder, regulated by the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListUn.exe REP_. The program's main executable file is titled CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
Checked List installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.23 MB (3387552
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUn.exe (556.73 KB)
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (649.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.08.02.170519
of Checked List. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Checked List you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Checked List's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\BrowserAdapter.7z
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\cf85.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\cf854e53ba.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Checked List
Checked List is a program offered by Checked List. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Checked List from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List program will be found automatically. When you click Checked List in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-03 12:30:55.703