This page is about Checked List for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Checked List. More details about Checked List can be found at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Usually the Checked List program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. utilCheckedList.exe is the Checked List's primary executable file and it takes close to 631.70 KB (646856 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Checked List. They occupy an average of 875.31 KB (896320
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.62 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (631.70 KB)
This data is about Checked List version 2016.02.16.031536
only. For other Checked List versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program marketed by the software company Checked List. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Checked List in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 08:09:10.213