This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. Additional info about Checked List can be seen here
. Please open http://checkedlistapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Checked List on Checked List's web page. Checked List is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for removing Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. CheckedListUninstall.exe is the Checked List's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 242.52 KB (248336 bytes) on disk.
Checked List contains of the executables below. They occupy 766.02 KB (784400
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Checked List version 2015.09.17.003720
alone. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application marketed by Checked List. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Checked List from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Checked List in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-20 23:54:58.500