You can find below details on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. Further information on Checked List can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Checked List directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Checked List is C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 645.70 KB (661192 bytes) on disk and is called utilCheckedList.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Checked List. They occupy 889.29 KB (910632
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.59 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (645.70 KB)
This info is about Checked List version 2016.04.21.213315
alone. For other Checked List versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program marketed by the software company Checked List. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Checked List from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Checked List in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-22 23:25:24.587