Checked List is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. You can find out more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://checkedlistapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Checked List on Checked List's page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Checked List. Checked List's main file takes around 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is named 7za.exe.
Checked List contains of the executables below. They occupy 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Checked List version 2015.10.08.111610
alone. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program marketed by the software company Checked List. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Checked List from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". The Checked List application will be found very quickly. After you click Checked List in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-09 12:02:16.407