You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. Open here
where you can get more info on Checked List. Click on http://checkedlistapp.com/support
to get more info about Checked List on Checked List's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Programmi\Checked List directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Checked List is C:\Programmi\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Checked List's primary file takes about 645.20 KB (660680 bytes) and is called utilCheckedList.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Checked List. They occupy about 888.82 KB (910152
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.63 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (645.20 KB)
The current page applies to Checked List version 2016.04.13.200447
alone. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program offered by Checked List. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Checked List from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List application will be found very quickly. When you click Checked List in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-17 07:36:44.283