This web page is about Checked List for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. More information on Checked List can be found here
. Detailed information about Checked List can be found at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Checked List folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Checked List is C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled utilCheckedList.exe and its approximative size is 453.73 KB (464624 bytes).
Checked List is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.12 MB (1177592
bytes) on disk:
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (453.73 KB)
This web page is about Checked List version 2015.07.28.220428
alone. For other Checked List versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application marketed by Checked List. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Checked List from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List application will be found very quickly. When you click Checked List in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-28 22:35:30.817