This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. You can read more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. More information about the application Checked List can be found at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named CheckedListUninstall.exe and it has a size of 243.59 KB (249440 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Checked List. They occupy 767.09 KB (785504
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.59 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The current page applies to Checked List version 2016.03.11.061145
only. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application marketed by Checked List. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". The Checked List application will be found automatically. When you click Checked List in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-22 15:05:56.497