This info is about Checked List for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. Open here
for more details on Checked List. More details about Checked List can be found at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Checked List's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled utilCheckedList.exe and its approximative size is 645.20 KB (660680 bytes).
Checked List installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 888.74 KB (910072
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.55 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (645.20 KB)
The current page applies to Checked List version 2016.02.17.001600
alone. For more Checked List versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program by the software company Checked List. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Checked List with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Checked List in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 10:19:18.897