Checked List is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. Further information on Checked List can be found here
. More data about the application Checked List can be found at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Usually the Checked List application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Checked List's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Checked List's primary executable file and it takes approximately 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
Checked List installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.32 MB (2434472
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.51 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (462.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This data is about Checked List version 2015.08.30.080630
alone. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application released by Checked List. Some users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Checked List from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List app will be found very quickly. After you select Checked List in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-30 14:59:21.790