This page contains detailed information on how to remove Checked List for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. You can read more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. Click on http://checkedlistapp.com/support
to get more data about Checked List on Checked List's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. Checked List's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 631.20 KB (646344 bytes) on disk and is named utilCheckedList.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Checked List. They occupy about 631.20 KB (646344
bytes) on disk.
- utilCheckedList.exe (631.20 KB)
This data is about Checked List version 2016.04.08.213936
only. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program released by Checked List. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Checked List in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-18 20:09:08.847