Checked List is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. Further information on Checked List can be found here
. Please open http://checkedlistapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Checked List on Checked List's page. Checked List is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Checked List folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Checked List is C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Checked List's primary file takes about 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) and is named CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Checked List is comprised of the following executables which occupy 2.63 MB (2761472
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.58 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (649.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
The current page applies to Checked List version 2016.04.11.194001
only. You can find below a few links to other Checked List releases:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application offered by the software company Checked List. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". The Checked List app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Checked List in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-12 17:19:04.587