Checked List is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Checked List. Click on http://checkedlistapp.com/support
to get more data about Checked List on Checked List's website. Usually the Checked List program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Checked List's main file takes about 106.23 KB (108784 bytes) and is named CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are contained in Checked List. They occupy 2.30 MB (2416560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (453.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.16.183041
of Checked List. You can find below a few links to other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application by the software company Checked List. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Checked List in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-18 18:08:40.687