Checked List is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. More information about Checked List can be read here
. You can read more about related to Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Checked List folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Checked List is C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Checked List's primary file takes about 106.23 KB (108784 bytes) and is called CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Checked List. They occupy 2.25 MB (2361744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.48 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (454.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.11.192845
of Checked List. You can find here a few links to other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Checked List.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Checked List
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Checked List\bin\453cb82d59374593bc06.dll
- C:\Program Files\Checked List\bin\453cb82d59374593bc0603c59fd3f565.dll
- C:\Program Files\Checked List\bin\453cb82d59374593bc0603c59fd3f56564.dll
- C:\Program Files\Checked List\bin\453cb82d59374593bc0664.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Checked List
Checked List is an application by Checked List. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". The Checked List application will be found very quickly. When you select Checked List in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-24 00:42:33.930