Checked List is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. You can read more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Checked List can be seen at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove Checked List by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 105.70 KB (108232 bytes).
Checked List installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.11 MB (2209048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.60 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (639.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.16.020515
of Checked List. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program by the software company Checked List. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Checked List from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Checked List in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the program is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-16 06:53:02.650