You can find on this page details on how to remove Checked List for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. You can read more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Usually the Checked List application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Checked List's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. CheckedList.BOAS.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) on disk.
Checked List contains of the executables below. They take 7.28 MB (7635600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.53 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (449.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- CheckedList.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- CheckedList.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (111.73 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This data is about Checked List version 2015.06.12.052844
only. You can find below a few links to other Checked List releases:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program by the software company Checked List. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Checked List from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Checked List in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-12 22:54:06.347