You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. Take a look here
for more information on Checked List. You can see more info on Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Checked List. CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Checked List. They occupy about 2.69 MB (2818312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.59 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (649.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
This info is about Checked List version 2016.04.24.203237
alone. For other Checked List versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program released by the software company Checked List. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Checked List from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". The Checked List app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Checked List in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Checked List in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-25 03:23:49.760