This page contains thorough information on how to remove Checked List for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Checked List. More information about the application Checked List can be seen at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Checked List folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Checked List. The program's main executable file is titled 7za.exe and occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Checked List. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Checked List version 2015.09.25.193508
alone. For other Checked List versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application released by Checked List. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Checked List from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". The Checked List app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Checked List in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-12 22:57:04.170