You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Checked List. Further information about Checked List can be seen at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Checked List. Checked List's primary file takes about 456.23 KB (467184 bytes) and is called utilCheckedList.exe.
Checked List is composed of the following executables which take 698.76 KB (715528
bytes) on disk:
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (456.23 KB)
This web page is about Checked List version 2015.06.03.112458
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Checked List:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Checked List:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Checked List when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Checked List
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\utilCheckedList.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Util Checked List\ImagePath
Checked List is an application marketed by the software company Checked List. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Checked List from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List program will be found automatically. When you click Checked List in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-03 20:06:25.630