You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Checked List for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. You can read more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall Checked List by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. utilCheckedList.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 646.70 KB (662216 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Checked List. They take about 890.27 KB (911632
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.57 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (646.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Checked List version 2016.02.15.061526
alone. You can find below a few links to other Checked List releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Checked List we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Checked List:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Checked List's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Checked List
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedList.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListUninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\updateCheckedList.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List\Publisher
Checked List is an application offered by Checked List. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Checked List from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List app will be found very quickly. After you click Checked List in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the program is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 11:14:53.520