You can find below details on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. Open here
for more info on Checked List. More data about the software Checked List can be found at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Checked List. Checked List's main file takes about 449.73 KB (460528 bytes) and its name is utilCheckedList.exe.
Checked List installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 692.26 KB (708872
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (449.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.14.183002
of Checked List. You can find below a few links to other Checked List releases:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application offered by the software company Checked List. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Checked List from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". The Checked List application will be found automatically. When you click Checked List in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-19 18:09:50.253