You can find below detailed information on how to remove Checked List for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. You can find out more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. Click on http://checkedlistapp.com/support
to get more information about Checked List on Checked List's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. CheckedList.Plinx.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.20 KB (65736 bytes) on disk.
Checked List is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.54 MB (1611976
bytes) on disk:
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.61 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (633.20 KB)
- CheckedList.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.23.233312
of Checked List. You can find here a few links to other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program offered by the software company Checked List. Some people decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List app will be found very quickly. After you click Checked List in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the program is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 07:31:36.987