Checked List is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. Further information on Checked List can be seen here
. More info about the app Checked List can be found at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder (same installation drive as Windows). Checked List's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Checked List's main file takes about 123.23 KB (126192 bytes) and is named CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe.
The following executables are contained in Checked List. They take 2.22 MB (2328264
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (463.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to Checked List version 2015.08.10.130418
only. You can find here a few links to other Checked List releases:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application by Checked List. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Checked List from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search feature and type in "Checked List". The Checked List application will be found very quickly. After you click Checked List in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-15 17:47:57.367