Checked List is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. You can find out more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall Checked List. Checked List's main file takes around 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) and its name is CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Checked List is comprised of the following executables which take 3.38 MB (3544000
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUn.exe (728.70 KB)
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.57 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (639.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
The current page applies to Checked List version 2016.01.29.101444
only. You can find below a few links to other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application offered by the software company Checked List. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Checked List from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List application will be found automatically. After you select Checked List in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Checked List by Checked List from your computer, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 13:12:42.940