Checked List is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. Additional info about Checked List can be seen here
. Please follow http://checkedlistapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Checked List on Checked List's web page. Usually the Checked List application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Checked List's primary file takes about 639.20 KB (654536 bytes) and is named utilCheckedList.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Checked List. They take about 882.77 KB (903952
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.57 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (639.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.02.16.171538
of Checked List. You can find below info on other releases of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application marketed by the software company Checked List. Frequently, people want to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Checked List from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". The Checked List application will be found very quickly. When you click Checked List in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 17:40:41.700