Checked List is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. You can find out more on Checked List or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Checked List's main executable file and it takes about 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Checked List. They occupy about 2.31 MB (2418600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.51 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (461.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This page is about Checked List version 2015.06.03.212459
only. For more Checked List versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Checked List has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Checked List
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\216546f813974908b3d0.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\216546f813974908b3d0528a88c75536.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\216546f813974908b3d0528a88c7553664.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\bin\216546f813974908b3d064.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Checked List
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Checked List
Checked List is an application released by Checked List. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Checked List from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Checked List or simply click the Search feature and type in "Checked List". The Checked List program will be found automatically. After you select Checked List in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-04 01:59:32.680