This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Checked List for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. Further information on Checked List can be seen here
. More details about Checked List can be seen at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Checked List's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. CheckedListUninstall.exe is the Checked List's primary executable file and it takes around 241.93 KB (247736 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Checked List. They occupy an average of 241.93 KB (247736
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (241.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.06.21.132858
of Checked List. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application released by Checked List. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Checked List from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". The Checked List app will be found automatically. After you click Checked List in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-11 11:34:51.133