This web page is about Checked List for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Checked List. Click on http://checkedlistapp.com/support
to get more facts about Checked List on Checked List's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Checked List directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Checked List. utilCheckedList.exe is the Checked List's main executable file and it occupies approximately 633.20 KB (648392 bytes) on disk.
Checked List is composed of the following executables which occupy 876.74 KB (897784
bytes) on disk:
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.55 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (633.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Checked List version 2016.02.09.091528
alone. For more Checked List versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application offered by the software company Checked List. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Checked List from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". The Checked List program will be found automatically. When you select Checked List in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-12 07:33:14.140