This info is about Checked List for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. Open here
for more details on Checked List. You can read more about on Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Checked List folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Checked List's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled utilCheckedList.exe and its approximative size is 454.23 KB (465136 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Checked List. They occupy about 696.75 KB (713472
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (454.23 KB)
The current page applies to Checked List version 2015.08.29.120551
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program by Checked List. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Checked List from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search feature and type in "Checked List". The Checked List app will be found automatically. After you click Checked List in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-29 13:18:21.467