Checked List is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Checked List. Please open http://checkedlistapp.com/support
if you want to read more on Checked List on Checked List's page. Checked List is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Checked List. Checked List's primary file takes about 451.73 KB (462576 bytes) and its name is utilCheckedList.exe.
Checked List is composed of the following executables which occupy 694.27 KB (710928
bytes) on disk:
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.53 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (451.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.07.18.023145
of Checked List. For more Checked List versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program offered by Checked List. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY action to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Checked List from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List program will be found automatically. When you select Checked List in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your computer, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-18 07:36:24.093