This info is about Checked List for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. More info about Checked List can be read here
. Click on http://checkedlistapp.com/support
to get more information about Checked List on Checked List's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Checked List by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe and its approximative size is 105.70 KB (108232 bytes).
The executables below are part of Checked List. They take an average of 2.65 MB (2781424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.56 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (631.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
The current page applies to Checked List version 2016.04.21.073216
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Checked List is an application offered by Checked List. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Checked List from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List app will be found very quickly. When you click Checked List in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-21 08:30:22.163