You can find below details on how to remove Checked List for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Checked List. Click on http://checkedlistapp.com/support
to get more info about Checked List on Checked List's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. utilCheckedList.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 446.23 KB (456944 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Checked List. They occupy about 688.77 KB (705304
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.54 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (446.23 KB)
The current page applies to Checked List version 2015.08.31.010212
only. You can find below info on other releases of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program marketed by the software company Checked List. Some people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Checked List from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Checked List in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your computer, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-08-31 04:40:38.863