You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. Further information on Checked List can be seen here
. More data about the program Checked List can be found at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Usually the Checked List application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Checked List. The program's main executable file is labeled CheckedListUninstall.exe and occupies 242.52 KB (248344 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Checked List. They occupy 242.52 KB (248344
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
This page is about Checked List version 2015.07.29.130147
only. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program released by Checked List. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List program will be found very quickly. After you click Checked List in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Checked List by Checked List from your computer, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Checked List supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-06 19:04:01.217