Checked List is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. Check out here
for more details on Checked List. Click on http://checkedlistapp.com/support
to get more details about Checked List on Checked List's website. Checked List is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListUn.exe OFS_ is the full command line if you want to uninstall Checked List. The program's main executable file has a size of 105.70 KB (108232 bytes) on disk and is labeled CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are contained in Checked List. They occupy 3.35 MB (3513480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUn.exe (712.89 KB)
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.57 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (632.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
The current web page applies to Checked List version 2016.03.13.010750
alone. You can find below a few links to other Checked List releases:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program released by Checked List. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Checked List from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List application will be found very quickly. When you select Checked List in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the program is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-30 04:49:32.970