Checked List is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. More info about Checked List can be found here
. Click on http://checkedlistapp.com/support
to get more data about Checked List on Checked List's website. Usually the Checked List program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Checked List by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. utilCheckedList.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 640.20 KB (655560 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Checked List. They take 2.00 MB (2096616
bytes) on disk.
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (243.59 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (640.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2016.04.08.143920
of Checked List. You can find here a few links to other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program marketed by the software company Checked List. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Checked List from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List program will be found very quickly. After you click Checked List in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The software company is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-04-11 08:25:27.370