This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Checked List for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your PCChecked List
. More information about Checked List can be seen here
. You can see more info about Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Checked List folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Checked List's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Checked List's main executable file and it occupies approximately 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Checked List. They take about 2.27 MB (2376616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.51 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (461.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This web page is about Checked List version 2015.10.05.061611
only. Click on the links below for other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program released by the software company Checked List. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Checked List from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search feature and type in "Checked List". If it exists on your system the Checked List application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Checked List in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Checked List by Checked List from your PC, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-05 07:51:19.597