This info is about Checked List for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Checked List from your computerChecked List
. More data about Checked List can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Checked List at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Usually the Checked List application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Checked List is C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe and occupies 105.73 KB (108272 bytes).
Checked List is comprised of the following executables which take 2.32 MB (2431360
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.47 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (460.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This web page is about Checked List version 2015.09.27.101447
alone. You can find below a few links to other Checked List versions:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program by the software company Checked List. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Checked List from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Checked List or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Checked List". The Checked List application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Checked List in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Checked List, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Checked List:
- The web site of the application is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Checked List.
8. After uninstalling Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Checked List with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Checked List by Checked List from your computer, we are not saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Checked List supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-28 17:22:38.620