This info is about Checked List for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Checked List from your systemChecked List
. Go over here
for more information on Checked List. More information about Checked List can be found at http://checkedlistapp.com/support
. Checked List is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Checked List folder, regulated by the user's option. Checked List's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe. CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Checked List's main executable file and it takes circa 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Checked List. They occupy 2.24 MB (2353584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckedListUninstall.exe (242.52 KB)
- updateCheckedList.exe (450.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- CheckedList.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- CheckedList.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- CheckedList.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
- utilCheckedList.exe (450.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.09.26.141415
of Checked List. You can find below info on other releases of Checked List:
...click to view all...
Checked List is a program by the software company Checked List. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase Checked List is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Checked List from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Checked List or simply click the Search field and type in "Checked List". If it is installed on your PC the Checked List program will be found very quickly. When you click Checked List in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Checked List, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Checked List:
- The publisher is: http://checkedlistapp.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Checked List\CheckedListuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Checked List.
8. After removing Checked List, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Checked List that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Checked List using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Checked List by Checked List from your PC, nor are we saying that Checked List by Checked List is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Checked List in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-09 19:48:53.147